Explore our district and Warsaw with Veturilo
Winter is finally over … the Verutilo season has started on 1 March. A total of 4660 bikes are distributed in the 316 rental terminals across the city have been offered to the inhabitants and tourists. In Bialoleka you can pick up a bike at one of 8 stations whenever you need one:
- 197 Modlinska St. (next to Bialoleka City Hall)
- Stare Swidry tram stop
- intersection of Ordonowny St. and Swiatowida St.
- Magiczna St.
- intersection of Aluzyjna St. and Traby St. (new location)
- 56 Swiatowida St., next to Bialoleka Sports Center (new location)
- intersection of Modlinska St. and Zeranska St. (new location)
- intersection of Swiatowida St. and Mehoffera St. (new location)
This season is marked by new bicycles and terminals, along with many other facilities for cyclists. New bicycles have higher and more convenient handlebars, rotary bicycle bells on the handlebars, a front rack, and a wide waterproof saddle. Each bicycle is labelled with a QR code, facilitating its fast rental via a mobile app (without using a terminal).
The terminals are equipped in state-of-the-art colour-display panels with touch screens, contactless payment service and universal bike pumps. Bike users are provided with an option to rent and return bicycles via a mobile app, and each stand has a LED light indicating whether a given bicycle is functional and available for renting.